PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR IMPORTANT NEWS ON NEW-ISSUE TRADE PLATES
Fits all vehicles. Designed to accommodate both the original sized Trade Plate and the larger latest version of the Trade Plate.
- Supplied as a pair.
- Flexible non-scratch rubber straps with hook and block fitting.
- Spare hooks and straps also available to buy separately.
NEW Trade Plates being issued by the DVLA have again been subjected to a change in size.
New measurements are: Length: 470mm Height: 140mm Depth: 3mm
To accommodate these changes and to support our customers, we have made significant investment in new tooling to manufacture a new Autotag Trade Plate Holder which will house both the NEW and ORIGINAL sized Trade Plates.
A one-size-fits-all solution.
If you can’t find what you are looking for, try the search function at the top right of every page or simply give us a call on 0844 225 0155.
DVLA GUIDANCE NOTES (as of 30/08/2018)
Display of Trade Plates.
A Trade Plate must be attached to the vehicle whilst satisfying the following requirements:
- Must be displayed on a vehicle as long as it is visible on both the front and rear (rear only for motorcycles).
- Cannot be displayed inside a vehicle.
- Must not cover the vehicle’s existing number plates (except motorcycles). Please note: motorcycles can continue to display a Trade Plate over the existing number plate.